IS 349 Parent Association Expedited Nominations & Elections
- IS 349 Parent Association Expedited Nominations & Elections
- 10/12/2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
I.S. 349 will be hosting expedited nominations and elections for positions on our 2022-2023 school year Parent Association Executive Board members. These positions are vital to our school community and we urge you to consider volunteering and holding a position in one of our parent committee executive boards.
Offices and Positions included in the Expedited Nominations & Elections
Parent Association: President, Secretary and Treasurer
Expedited Nomination & Election Process: The election chairperson will read a description of each officer’s roles and responsibilities. The floor will open for nominations for each position. Parent members will be asked to nominate yourself or someone else during the expedited nominations. If there is more than one nomination for a position the membership will fill out elections ballots, ballots will be tallied and a candidate named by the end of the evening.
Parents you must register in advance for the meeting. You received an email with your individual parent verification code which you will need to register and cast your vote. Register in advance using the link below. After registering you will will receive a confirmation email and zoom meeting link.
Attached below are the following:
- Meeting registration link
- Parent Association duties, roles and responsibilities
- Notice of Expedited Nominations and Elections
- Duties of PTA_ SLT Officers.docx 15.94 KB
- IS 349 Aviso de Nominaciones y Elecciones Aceleradas 10 12 22 espanol.pdf 633.58 KB
- IS 349 Notice of Expedited Nominations _ Elections 10 12 22 english.pdf 726.44 KB